Every piece of All Its Forms is made with care from precious metals and natural gemstones. Taking care of long-lasting jewellery requires love and attention.
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Gold Vermeil - Always remove your jewellery when you wash your hands or apply any beauty products, including moisturiser and perfume. The gold colour will go off very soon.
- Always remove your silver jewellery when applying perfume, soap, oil, moisturiser, hair products and cosmetics.
- Do not keep jewellery in the bathroom on jewellery dishes as it will discolour and tarnish quickly.
- Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally with time and usage. Solid metals like silver and gold can be polished and cleaned again. Gold Vermeil can be re-plated. Please contact us for the re-plating service.
- Please make sure to store your jewellery in separate pouches or boxes to prevent pieces from rubbing and scratching against one another. The precious metal is softer than you think.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidisation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold-plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with acids.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery. Also, your finger gets smaller inside cold water. You might lose your rings while you are swimming.
- Avoid wearing any jewellery in any physical or labour-intensive activities like cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.
- Avoid serious cleaning while wearing your jewellery with strong detergents which will cause tarnishing and damage.
- It is also advisable not to wear jewellery when asleep at night.
- All chains may break under pressure. To avoid this, ensure delicate and long necklaces are removed when exercising and not pulled intensely.